1st St Jorge Scout Group
Established in 1993 the 1st St Jorge Scout Group has been developing the skills of young outdoor enthusiasts for close on 3 decades.
Entrenching the values developed by the global scouting community we teach boys, girls and young adults to be disciplined and responsible citizens, helping them reach their full potential.
- Cubs 7-10 Years Old
- Scouts 11-18 Years Old
- Rovers 18-35 Years Old
Girls and Boys Welcome
You do not need to have been a Cub or Scout to join the Rovers
On my honour I promise that I will do my best,
To do my duty to God, and my country,
To help other people at all times,
To obey the Scout Law.
- A Scout’s honour is to be trusted.
- A Scout is loyal.
- A Scout’s duty is to be useful and to help others.
- A Scout is a friend to all and a brother to every other Scout.
- A Scout is courteous.
- A Scout is a friend to animals.
- A Scout obeys orders.
- A Scout smiles and whistles under all difficulties.
- A Scout is thrifty.
- A Scout is clean in thought, word and deed.